If you hold shares in a brokerage account and would like to donate shares to FARM, you may request that your broker transfer shares electronically via the Depository Trust Company (DTC). Please provide your broker with the following information to transfer shares to Farm Animal Reform Movement via DTC:

Firm: Charles Schwab & Co. Inc.

DTC Number: 0164 | DTC Code: 40

Account Name: Farm Animal Reform Movement | Account Number: 4050-5362

Are you a Federal Employee looking to designate Farm Animal Rights Movement as your CFC recipient non-profit? Please use CFC #11338 and thank you for standing up for animals every day.

Questions? Email membership@farmusa.org